We have several opportunities within the ministry members can assist.
iOS Users: Safari users may need to adjust the privacy settings. Go to Safari/Preferences/Privacy and uncheck Prevent cross-site tracking. That solves the 403 error.
- Cleaning Team – The inside of the church facility is kept tidy by several conscientious cleaners. Each worker covers their area of the building sometime between Wednesday and Sunday each week. If you would be willing to assist, please contact Pastor Stephen.
- Tech Team – Amplification and visualization enhance our services so that attendees are better edified by the teaching and worship. Personal Hearing Amplification Devices [PHADs] are available upon request. If you would be willing to assist with this ministry, please contact Isaiah Fernandez.
- Nursery Team – Jesus called for special treatment of the little ones (Matt. 18:10). We take the care of your infants and toddlers very seriously. All of our workers are church members who undergo annual background checks. Nursery service is available for all children under four years of age for every service. If you would be willing to assist with this ministry, please contact Amber Mansfield. See the schedule below.
- Safety Team – When it comes to anticipating trouble, there is a harmony of human preparation and divine providence (Prov 21:31). To that end, we have implemented a team of individuals who are on duty during all services. If you would be willing to assist with this ministry, please contact Michael Thomas. See the schedule below.
- Turf Team – Volunteers from the church are assigned to one of several rotating crews that maintain the grounds of the church. This involves mowing, trimming, weeding, and blowing. We are regularly complimented on the excellent condition in which these folks keep the church property. If you would be willing to assist, please contact Walt Hedrick. See the schedule below.