We are collecting personal testimonies and praise that we can replay during our services. Please consider recording one yourself. You will be a blessing to others. It may be simpler than you think.
- Use a smartphone or tablet with a camera.
- Download Google Photos (Android [click HERE] & iPhone [click HERE]). It may already be on your device.
- Use your default camera app to record testimony.
- Make sure the app is set to record video and not just take a picture
- Your testimony does not need to be flawless. Don’t feel you need to redo it over and over. Please start by giving your name. Some people may not know you.
- Try to eliminate distracting noises (people talking, birds chirping, automobile sounds, etc.)
- There are just 5 simple steps. Read them a few times before beginning. Here they are:
(1) You will be given a Touch Here at the end of these instructions. This will be the first step. You may be asked to confirm that it is okay to open the link. Google Photos then will open the shared Testimonies album and you will see thumbnails of others that have been submitted.
(2) Click the add photo/video icon at the top (see the red arrow in the picture to the right).
(3) Next, select the video by touching the empty circle in the top left corner of the thumbnail image. It will turn blue with a white checkmark (see the green arrow in the picture to the right)
(4) Last, click the word Add in the upper right corner (see the yellow arrow in the picture).
(5) You should then be returned to the previous screen and you should see your video thumbnail with the others (see the blue arrow in the picture to the right). You might have to scroll down to find it.
- Okay. Now you can now DO the steps we just went over. Begin sharing your video with us by clicking HERE.
- If you got to step 5 then we can take it from here. If you hit a snag, then contact us and we can walk you through it by phone.
- Here are a couple of additional tips.
- If you can, complete these five steps at least 24 hours before it will be used. Sometimes Google delays our getting it.
- Notify us that you have shared a video so we can look for it. You can email us at email@example.com.
- Pray for God to use it as He sees fit. Thanks in advance for your participation.