Update: April 15, 2023
Since September 4, 2022, we have been tracking the growth of the Building Fund for the purpose of constructing our new Ministry Center.
- Since that time, the average growth has been more than $3,100 per week.
- Based on that rate of continued giving, we can forecast that we should have enough money to complete Phase 1 by August 18, 2024.
- The total amount needed is $330,000 for Phase 1.
- We are anticipating that funds will come in more rapidly and we can complete the project sooner.
- Please pray for God’s timing and provision.
Update: August 27, 2023
In recent meetings with our Building Team, we have come to understand that building code may require more of us than we first anticipated. For this reason, our original budget of $330,000 to complete Phase 1 may need to be updated.
We had forecast that when we reached the halfway point of raising funds we would order the structure steel for the building. We have attained that original goal of $165,000 now. However, we are still uncertain of what the new target amount will be, we believe it is prudent to hold off on placing such an order.
In addition, we have not fully finalized the exact layout of the building which also prevents us from ordering any materials. We will continue to keep the congregation apprised of updates on our progress as new information is available. In the meantime, please continue to pray.