Be a part of our one-day trip to Fayetteville, NC on April 23, 2022. We will be enjoying the Airborne & Special Operations Museum as well as the Botanical Gardens. Admission to the museum is free. Admission to the gardens is $10. We will be using personal vehicles, but fuel costs can be shared if carpooling. In addition, budget for two meals out. See the sample plan for the day below. If you are interested, please add your name to the signup. This is NOT a commitment, but it does help us in planning. We hope you can join us.
This is a preliminary schedule for the trip to Fayetteville:
- Leave from Anchor Baptist Church (8 am)
- Drive to Fayetteville (approx 1 hr 45 mins)
- Tour U.S. Army Airborne & Special Operations Museum in Fayetteville (opens at 10 am)
- Lunch in town (approx 12:30 pm)
- Tour Cape Fear Botanical Gardens (open until 5 pm)
- Drive home (stop for supper on the way)
There are a few restaurants in Fayetteville that have good prices & are rated well. Some are small, so I think we will have to go by the number in the group. I can call & get an idea of their availability.