THE NOTICE BELOW APPEARS ON ENTRY DOORS OF OUR CHURCH
As stipulated by the Horry County emergency ordinance enacted on July 3, 2020:
· All persons entering should wear a face covering while inside. Free face masks are available on the lobby table if needed.
· If the face covering interferes with functionality, the covering may be removed while the service is being conducted.
· Exemptions: Any person who is unable to safely wear a face covering due to age or underlying health condition, who is unable to remove the face covering without the assistance of others, or whose religious beliefs prevent him/her from wearing a face covering.
· This Ordinance will remain in effect for 60 days [Sept 1] unless sooner terminated by Resolution of County Council.
· Each person should also observe social distancing guidelines, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene.
We invite you to worship with us by faith and in consideration for one another. We also offer our services by video www.anchorbaptist.church/live