If you make purchases through Amazon, you can direct a portion of each purchase to a charity. Our church supports The Anchorage Camp as part of our missionary family. You can direct contributions to The Anchorage every time you buy something on Amazon. The Anchorage Camp is listed by its incorporated name which is Gospel Enterprises Inc. Participating in this program does NOT raise the price of your purchase. Amazon shares its profit with Gospel Enterprises Inc.
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose Gospel Enterprises Inc as the charitable organization to receive donations.
4. Select your charity
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. You will see Gospel Enterprises Inc as your supported charity (see below).
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
1.Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
2. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
4. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Check Your Giving Impact
- After going to smile.amazon.com, click the down arrow to the right of your supporting designation in the top banner menu.
- In the pop-up window, click Your AmazonSmile impact. You will see information similar to what is shown in the image below.